Change is a constant entity – especially in the dental industry. Procedures and services once covered may now only be partially covered, covered under special circumstances, covered subject to deductibles and percentages, or in some cases not covered at all.
A Gentle Dental Center participates in many insurance plans and submits claims on the behalf of our patients. However, it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to determine if we are participating providers in their plan. As a courtesy to our patients, we also assist in verifying insurance estimates for services they may need. Since every insurance plan is different, be sure to check with your plan directly if you have specific questions about what your insurance will pay. We cannot guarantee your dental plan benefits.
Please note the following in regards to insurance and billing:
- It is a regulatory requirement for you to provide our office with a copy of your current insurance card and driver’s license in order to submit insurance claims on your behalf.
- Deductibles and patient estimates are due at the time of service.
- A statement of account will be mailed to you if there is a balance due and/or pre-arranged financing plan.
- Any amount owed is due upon receipt of statement. We accept cash/check, money orders, debit, VISA/Mastercard, and CareCredit.
- A $30.00 fee will be applied to all returned checks.
- A 1.5% monthly finance charge will be added to all accounts with any remaining balance over 60 days. Finance charges are not negotiable.
- We make every effort to resolve insurance issues, but please remember that you are ultimately responsible for the cost of your dental care.
CASH/CHECK DISCOUNTS: A book-keeping discount is given to patients who do not have insurance. We offer 5% discount for cash/check payments at the time of service. Due to regulatory restrictions we cannot give discounts to insured patients. Due to high discount rates built into credit cards, discounts cannot be given.
We understand financial emergencies may occur. Financial arrangements may be made by speaking to A Gentle Dental Center’s Financial Coordinator.