Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call Rogers Office Phone Number 763-428-2226 for the Rogers, MN office, or Robbinsdale Office Phone Number 763-537-4531 for the Robbinsdale, MN office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
We generally honor all types of dental insurance that allow you to select your own dental provider. Some of the major dental insurance companies we work with include Delta Dental, Wilson McShane, UnitedHealthcare, Guardian, Assurant, Cigna, MetLife, Humana, Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Aetna, Careington, Ameritas, Principal and United Concordia. Please call the office and ask about your insurance coverages. We would be happy to assist you!
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Courtesy Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a book-keeping discount.
- Credit Card: VISA or Mastercard is accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!